[KI-LC] Anyone going to IDESG in MV and if so which hotel did you choose?

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Wed Mar 19 16:21:21 CDT 2014

Folks

Just seen John Bradley's Tripit update for IIW and EIC in May, and I have no plans for April yet!

But travel approval has just come through for one mother of a haul.. IDESG in MV - to - ISO SC27 in Hong Kong - to- UK (forced leave and) InfoSec Europe - to - IEC in Munich. 7 weeks all up.

So, back to the title.. it would be good to see some folks I know along the way, to lessen the time in 'lone ranger' mode!

Colin Wallis
Standards Architect
System Transformation
Department of Internal Affairs