[KI-LC] Agenda Items for Tomorrow's LC call?

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Mar 12 09:47:02 CDT 2014

I'd like to share UMA news, including notice of a newly approved draft of the UMA Core spec, an upcoming webinar next week, and imminent interop efforts, and ask LC members what they think are the best ways Kantara should/could be supporting UMA's progress and adoption in the near term (say, the next quarter).

	Eve