[KI-LC] REQUEST: IRM Draft Charter LC Review (was) Re: LC Call 6-18-2014

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Jun 18 04:37:08 CDT 2014

Dear LC,

This is a compelling agenda! I will try to join but am attending OECD this
week in Paris and we may be wrapping networking dinner at the time of the
call. However, I am sharing one request (below) with the LC.

Review Request: The Identity Relationship Management Draft Charter is
posted in the LC space.
Link: https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/LAQhB

   - This is a formal request for LC review of the draft
   - Please direct questions to conveners Edward Kileen (copied) and Allan
   Foster (on LC)
   - Please consider a motion toward approval of the charter on the next
   occasion of the LC

Looking forward to your comments regarding the draft charter for this
engaged new potential group.

Best Regards,

- Joni

Best Regards,