[KI-LC] LC Meeting Re-scheduled to next week

Peter Palmer ppalmer at medallies.com
Wed Jan 29 15:16:07 CST 2014

We didn't have quorum, so we decided to reschedule the meeting next week.

Thanks.  Please send me additional agenda items ahead of time.

Much appreciated.

--
Pete Palmer
Chief Security Officer, CISSP, CPHIMS

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by federal law.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.