[KI-LC] Plenary meeting planning / question - Spring 2014

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Jan 27 12:36:37 CST 2014

Ack - John sent similar -- Perhaps Saturday but this would mean in Dublin
and have to understand who could attend >> who may be joining EIC that
would head on to Dublin.

Many Thanks Rainer

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
Slides: http://bit.ly/ki-june-2013