[KI-LC] Agenda: LC call, 15-Jan-2014

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 03:14:08 CST 2014

Sorry I had to drop out of the call early today.I don't know whether you go to events, but I recall Sal asking for who may be going to EIC in Munich.I hope to, but is subject to my submission being accepted..that would be my second..my first was considered a bit 'left field' when I tried it on KC informally.. :-).I will try to think of some more topics too..
CheersColin