[KI-LC] Request for Agenda Items for LC Call tomorrow

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Tue Jan 14 18:05:59 CST 2014

Thanks Pete
I can only make the first 15 minutes or so. Perhaps Keith or Rainer may be able to step in for eGov tho' it will be very late night for them.

As far as topics are concerned, I mentioned a couple of calls back, in my Liaison report from the Board, some emerging concerns around KI's eligibility rules on the Operating Procedures, and By Laws.
Since the OPs are the purview of the LC primarily, it's really more a matter to be discussed at the LC first and the resulting views sent back to the Board for consideration.
With Sal as the latest additional LC liaison to the Board, it was raised again at December's Board call, but no progress had been made because it needs a necessary discussion in the LC.
However, Joni and Heather had kindly summarized the Board's concern and I attach that here.

If the call goes ahead, I'm sure the Board would appreciate the LC's consideration of the matter.