[KI-LC] CIS Grant Request for Review

Marissa Jadrosich marissa at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Dec 12 09:36:25 CST 2014

Dear Leadership Council:

This is a gentle reminder for Consent Information Sharing Budget request
and review.  Please send any comments back to me by the EOB today.  If
there are no direct comments or concerns, we will proceed with the next
steps.

Please let me know if you  have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Marissa

---------
Marissa Jadrosich