[KI-LC] CIS Grant Request for Review

Marissa Jadrosich marissa at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Dec 5 09:17:12 CST 2014

Dear Leadership Council:

Please find the CIS grant request attached below for your review.

This budget request is for building an MVCR Alpha web application that can
further be developed to equip websites who wish to have the ability to give
out consent receipts.

The review period will open today, Friday, December 5th and will close EOB,
Friday, December 12th, 2014.  Please review the budget proposal and send
back any comments, questions, or concerns.   Once the budget proposal
review period has ended and all comments have been addressed, we will open
an eVote.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Marissa

---------
Marissa Jadrosich