[KI-LC] Agenda - LC Call 8/27/2014
ppalmer at medallies.com
Tue Aug 26 11:05:32 CDT 2014
Date and Time
* Date: Wednesday, 27 August 2014
* Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 21:00 UTC (time chart<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=22&year=2011&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2>)
* Dial-in: Skype:+99051000000481
* US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350 | Room Code: 402-2737
* For more dial-in information, see: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info
1. Roll Call<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster>
2. Approve Minutes: TBD
3. Review: LC Telecon Meeting Notes 2014-07-16<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/zAchB>
* Action Item Review
* Update on LC Summer Call Schedule
* Review of Attendance Policy (see below*)
* Executive Director Report - see Executive Director's Corner<http://kantarainitiative.org/ed-corner-oct-2013/>
a. Review of IAF 3520 - (S3A Specification of a Service Subject to Assessment) FD v2.3 ( https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/-wchB )
6. Discussion Items
a. Funding Opportunities for WG Initiatives - Some suggestions include editor for all of the ongoing IAF updates, policy authoring for PKI scope expansion, writer for the healthcare feasibility study. Other opportunities should be discussed as well.
b. Board of Trustees assignment for Pete, Sal, and Colin, Sal, to have a side group to define what types of participation are needed from the LC members.
c. LC needs to look at the working groups and find where there is synergy and where there can be collaboration, and evaluate the meaningfulness of the various existing WGs.
d. Policy Review and Updates (Marissa)
1. Marketing Updates
* Dates for future KI events.
* Marketing and Outreach
* Event Radar 2014<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BoT/Event+Radar+2013>
2. WG Updates
3. BoT Liaison Representative Update
*From the operating procedures, SECTION 2.6: For the purpose of maintaining a reasonable ability to achieve Quorum, any Voting Member of the LC who fails to attend two consecutive meetings of the LC may, at the discretion of the Chair, be re-classified as a non-voting member. Voting status may be reacquired by attending a meeting of the LC. In the case of an electronic vote of the LC, if the electronic vote is initiated while a member is in non-voting status, the member may not vote in that electronic vote.
Chief Security Officer, CISSP, CPHIMS
300 Westage Business Center Drive
Fishkill, NY 12524
Work - 845-264-4087
Cell - 612-598-4444
MedAllies Main - 845-896-0191
ppalmer at medallies.com<mailto:ppalmer at medallies.com>
This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by federal law. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC