[KI-LC] Let's Cancel Today's LC Call

Peter Palmer ppalmer at medallies.com
Wed Oct 23 09:26:56 CDT 2013

Since most of us have been on the for most of the past week or two, I think it makes sense to cancel today's call.  We can then pick it back up on November 6th.

I will send out a follow up e-mail with updates on the re-Chartering effort.

Thanks,

Pete

--
Pete Palmer
Chief Security Officer, CISSP, CPHIMS

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by federal law.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.