[KI-LC] Heads-up on an interesting question

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Fri Oct 4 10:52:57 CDT 2013

I believe (IANAL) that you're right that individual participation by people associated with corporate IP doesn't change the risk calculus. Of course, while I'd love for this company to engage at the Kantara table, it's their choice. My main question was around confirming the unfortunate reality of not being able to fully engage in substantive conversations about their technology. In the absence of any advice to the contrary, I'll keep assuming that...

	Eve