[KI-LC] Heads-up on an interesting question

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Oct 2 15:54:07 CDT 2013

Thanks Eve.  Yes I'd like to see if other groups have faced this challenge
or have input to the discussion.  I suggest that we identify actions on an
organizational basis once (versus case-by-case) and possibly create simple
policy guidance - considering UMA and all groups who might come in to this
kind of situation.  LC as the leaders of Kantara Innovation are the natural
place to start.

Thanks in advance to chairs for their thoughts.

Best Regards,
Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
Slides: http://bit.ly/ki-june-2013