[KI-LC] Agenda - LC telecon 2013-11-06

Peter Palmer ppalmer at medallies.com
Wed Nov 6 15:20:19 CST 2013

I cancelled the call.  There was only Myisha, Andrew, and me.  I'll reschedule and try to get the agenda out sooner.

Thanks,

Pete

--
This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by federal law.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.