[KI-LC] Agenda - LC telecon 2013-11-06

Peter Palmer ppalmer at medallies.com
Tue Nov 5 16:40:01 CST 2013

We will be having the LC call tomorrow.  If you cannot attend, please let us know.
We have been struggling to get quorum, so please tap you respective Vice Chairs to attend if you can't make it.
Thanks everyone!  Talk to you tomorrow.
Pete
LC telecon 2013-11-06
Date and Time

 *   Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2013
 *   Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 20:00 UTC (time chart<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=22&year=2011&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2>)
 *   Dial-in:  Skype:+99051000000481
    *   US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350 | Room Code: 402-2737
    *   For more dial-in information, see: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info

Agenda

 1.  Roll Call<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster>
 2.  Approve Minutes:  DRAFT LC telecon Minutes 2013-09-11<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/DRAFT+LC+telecon+Minutes+2013-09-11>, LC telecon Minutes 2013-09-25<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+Minutes+2013-09-25>, LC telecon Notes 2013-10-09<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+Notes+2013-10-09>
 3.  Administration:
    *   Action Item Review
    *   Executive Director Report
    *   Voting and Nominations:
       *   BoT liaison #2
 4.  Discussion
    *   Review/Discuss Annual WG Charter Renewal<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Annual+WG+Charter+Renewal>
    *   Operating Procedures and the rules for WG/DG leadership
    *   WG recharter efforts
       *   IAWG: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/xonWAw
       *   HIAWG: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/h4HWAw
       *   ISWG: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/_4HWAw
       *   UMA: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/V4rWAw
       *   FIWG
       *   eGov
       *   AIM WG
 5.  Marketing updates
    *   Target the F2Fs for Fall and Spring (potentially at EIC plenary in Munich?)
    *   Marketing and Outreach
       *   Event Radar 2013<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BoT/Event+Radar+2013>
       *   IIW planning
 6.  WG Updates
 7.  BoT Liaison Representative Update
 8.  AOB
 9.  Adjourn
--
Pete Palmer
Chief Security Officer, CISSP, CPHIMS

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by federal law.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.