[KI-LC] NOTICE: Final Version - Kantara Letter of Response to FTC call for input IoT

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu May 30 16:42:14 CDT 2013

Dear all,

Thank you for your excellent contributions to develop the attached letter
of response (now with short executive summary to provide context to the
information gathering process we used) to the FTC queries regarding
security and privacy as relating to the Internet of Things. I am
continually impressed by the ability of a small organization like Kantara,
through members like YOU, to develop such a thoughtful response in a very
short amount of time.  We could not have done it without your input! Also,
thank you to our own Heather Flanagan for your 11th hour editing magic to
pull it all in to a well formed submission!

I have heard no objections to the materials to date and will send this
letter on from the Executive Director on behalf of the contributing
Trustees, Members and Participants by close of business PT tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Joni