[KI-LC] Kantara support for CCSA

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu May 30 13:19:32 CDT 2013

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for raising this discussion and providing very good detail.  I
believe we have an appropriate Board and ARB sub-committee who could action
this well and perhaps help us to ensure attendance at the next event.  It
certainly sounds like a good opportunity to put the Kantara program and
surrounding organizational architecture to good use.

I will next take this to a small sub team which we, of course, invite you
to join to determine plan of action.

If others on the LC are very interested to participate in the action
sub-team please advise me directly.

Best Regards,
- Joni