[KI-LC] [BoT] Roll Call - Cloud Identity Summit

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Wed May 29 23:45:49 CDT 2013

Probably not for me, I'm afraid.

A colleague is attending as part of his personal development (Steffen Sorensen, Enterprise Architect for iGovt/RealMe, please make him welcome).. :)
While we would be fulfilling very different roles at CIS 2013, and travelling from different budgets, there is a public service perception issue around multiple folks showing up for an international event that is best managed with 'air cover' from above, and right now I cannot count on that.
I will continue to press the case, but rate my chances of success as 'low'.. :(