[KI-LC] PLEASE RESPOND: e-ballot for Leadership Council chair, vice-chair

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Wed May 29 18:37:05 CDT 2013

Hello All—

What follows is a ballot to elect leadership in the Kantara Initiative
Leadership Council Chair and Vice-Chair.
.
We received the following nominees and ask that you complete the ballot
and submit your vote to staff [at] kantarainitiative [dot] org as
directed in item [3] below.

*Chair*: Pete Palmer, MedAllies

*Vice Chairman*: Sal D'Agostino, IDmachines

*1. MOTION:*
    To elect the following candidates nominated for the identified
officer roles on the Kantara Leadership Council.
****

*Chair*: Pete Palmer, MedAllies

*Vice Chairman*: Sal D'Agostino, IDmachines

* 2. TERMS:*
 Per section 2.4 of the Operating Procedures, this vote requires a
majority vote, or at least *5 *affirmative votes, to pass*.*
[1] _http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/download/attachments/2293776/KI+Operating+Procedures+_V1.1_+2009-10-10.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1257883009000_

*3. BALLOT CLOSE DATE:*
This vote is being issued as a _secret ballot_, so please reply
to staff[at]kantarainitiative[dot]org no later than *Wednesday, 18 March
2013**at 12:00 PT*.
Additionally, please include in your SUBJECT line "Vote for LC Leadership. "
/
/

*4. PROPOSED VOTE:*
/If you are currently a VOTING member, please respond with your vote. If
you are not certain of your voting status, the roster of participants is
available here
<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster>:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster

/

I cast my ballot as follows regarding the motion listed above.
/
/

 ________ YES

 ________ NO *

 ________ ABSTAIN

/ /
/
/
/* IF NO VOTE, Please include the rationale for your “no vote” to help
facilitate resolution:  /

*5. MEMBER NAME/AFFILIATION:  *

Heather Flanagan
Technical Program Coordinator