[KI-LC] [BoT] Round 2 FTC Kantara Input regarding Security and Privacy

Dagg, Kenneth Kenneth.Dagg at tbs-sct.gc.ca
Wed May 29 15:03:34 CDT 2013

Joni,

I took a fast crack at editing as I found some of the wording rough. I also tried to incorporate the ideas around Access Control more explicitly.

I liked the concept you introduced that the IoT is not all new - just a new application of or way of looking at the existing. I tried to build upon that idea.

Hopefully they help.

Ken

Kenneth Dagg
Senior Project Co-ordinator | Coordonnateur de projet supérieur
Security and Identity Management | Sécurité et gestion des identités
Chief Information Officer Branch | Direction du dirigeant principal de l'information
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat | Secrétariat du Conseil du Trésor du Canada
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R5
Kenneth.Dagg at tbs-sct.gc.ca<mailto:Kenneth.Dagg at tbs-sct.gc.ca>
Telephone | Téléphone 613-957-7041 / Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-954-6642 / Teletypewriter | Téléimprimeur 613-957-9090