[KI-LC] Congratulations! - Re: Identity of Things Discussion Group Approved

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue May 28 10:13:44 CDT 2013

Correct Ingo regarding next steps.  Our systems admin did some extensive
maintenance work on the server over the weekend and I will check the
schedule for set up of the space etc.

If you can craft a call for participation to get us started that would be
great.  We can embed the sign up form in the call which you can then send
to the community list and any other places of your choice to recruit
participants.

Looking forward to your call for participation note and will advise
regarding the tools.  Thx!