[KI-LC] Congratulations! - Re: Identity of Things Discussion Group Approved

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Tue May 28 07:34:09 CDT 2013

Joni,
Pete,

Thank you! That's great!
What are the next formal steps?
I guess Kantara provides web-space etc.
I'd like to make a Kantara-wide announcement in order to check for further interested parties. Currently only the LC knows about the new group.
Than we schedule conf-calls, right?  The call time depends on the audience and where they are from.

So to me it looks like the next important step is to inform the community. But it would be good to have our group at http://kantarainitiative.org/groups/ first.

Thanks,

Ingo