[KI-LC] Congratulations! - Re: Identity of Things Discussion Group Approved

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Fri May 24 11:57:36 CDT 2013

Congratulations to the IDoT DG and to the LC on the formation of this new
DG! I will work with our staff to ensure we have to workspace etc set up to
provide a new home for the IDoT discussions.

Looking forward to the contributions that this group will make to the ID
communities and IoT progress at large!