[KI-LC] [BoT] Round 2 FTC Kantara Input regarding Security and Privacy

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 23:28:33 CDT 2013

+1 ..and they were thoughtful comments.

As I read through the text, I felt that in most cases we would be able to include Kens comments and questions directly into KI's response.

For example, paragraph 2 talks about a 'landscape view', and Ken's notion of a baseline conceptual architecture is really an example of that.

If no-one had specific objections to Ken's comments, my feeling is that they be included.

Of course KI, nor most others, have the answers yet.

But thtat was not the point of the FTC request IMHO.

It seems to me they want to get the issues out on the table, and Ken's comments help do that.