[KI-LC] [BoT] Round 2 FTC Kantara Input regarding Security and Privacy

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu May 23 15:34:53 EDT 2013

Thank you for the comments Ken.  I will seek to work them in to a next
draft.  The paper is very comprehensive and the original intent of LC was
to make an early light touch contribution.  Note that there is likely soon
to be an Identity of Things (IDoT) DG in Kantara which would explore the
issues in much more detail and then potentially develop some
recommendations about how Kantara might provide value in the space etc.
Modeling that you described could very likely be a part of the IDoT DG
early approach if not as recommended for a WG to take action on.

We continue to welcome comments from others as well.

Best Regards,
Joni