[KI-LC] Round 2 FTC Kantara Input regarding Security and Privacy

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu May 23 14:10:02 EDT 2013

Hello,

Thank you Ingo for your first take at the FTC comments [1]!  I have edited
them slightly and made some contributions to the document.

Please see attached.  Trustees and LC please advise of suggested inclusions
or edits for the document.  I'm hopeful that some of our Privacy based
membership will have additional comments. (I've copied a few of you
directly but this is an open paper so don't hesitate to add others!)

Ideally we need to have the document finalized by May 29 (with no LC
objections).  I would then like to submit the document as the Kantara ED
and on behalf of the Leadership Council.

Please advise with any further comments or considerations to this
activity.

[1] http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2013/04/internetthings.shtm

Best Regards,
Joni