[KI-LC] New Discussion Group to be proposed - Identities of Things

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Thu May 23 08:09:34 EDT 2013

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your support. An important part of our DG work is to prepare a landscape document. And here we have to show "where" the Big Wheels are and what is missing to connect them.
Regarding German Telecommunication: DT works currently with partner companies e.g. in logistics (DHL, Hamburg harbor...) Here I see many "Identities of Things" and machine2machine communication issues.

So I'm really looking forward to our work in IoT DG ;-)

Ingo