[KI-LC] New Discussion Group to be proposed - Identities of Things

Patrick Curry patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com
Wed May 22 11:29:51 EDT 2013

Dear all,

Good stuff.   I definitely propose!

However, I do need to understand how our KI work is going to fit with other Big Wheels moving forward, including German telecommunications.

:-)

Patrick

Patrick Curry
Director
Clarion Identity Ltd

M:   +44 786 024 9074
T:   +44 1980 620606
patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com

On 22 May 2013, at 16:26, Joni Brennan <joni at ieee-isto.org> wrote:

Thanks Ingo!  I will be on the call.  Also as a reminder - as this is a DG not WG charter all it needs to do is support the Kantara mission and fulfill the charter requirements.  There is no vote necessary as the secretary approves DG charters.  That said, since the charter role is vacant, I suggest Pete Palmer to carry this one though in his acts as chair currently.

Looking forward