[KI-LC] New Discussion Group to be proposed - Identities of Things

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed May 22 11:26:33 EDT 2013

Thanks Ingo!  I will be on the call.  Also as a reminder - as this is a DG
not WG charter all it needs to do is support the Kantara mission and
fulfill the charter requirements.  There is no vote necessary as the
secretary approves DG charters.  That said, since the charter role is
vacant, I suggest Pete Palmer to carry this one though in his acts as chair
currently.

Looking forward