[KI-LC] New Discussion Group to be proposed - Identities of Things

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Wed May 22 11:13:27 EDT 2013

Hello Heather,

Thank you for preparing the start of the DG. I attached the latest form. Joni filled in  most of the points. I added few changes from the discussions with Sal, Colin and Patrick.

@Colin; I agree we should keep in mind "interoperability", but I think it's we shouldn't put everything in Headline
Let's keep the name "Identities of things".

Hope to hear you in our todays LC-call to get quorum ;-)

Ingo