[KI-LC] Join your Kantara peers for dinner - IIW & IDESG next week

Andrew Hughes andrew at kantarainitiative.org
Fri May 10 12:08:15 EDT 2013

Hello - if you are in the area tonight (Friday May 10), please join other
Kantara colleagues for a no-host dinner/drinks.

I have made a 7:00pm reservation at the Faultline Brewing Company

1235 Oakmead Pkwy Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Cross Street: Lakeside Drive
(408) 736-2739

http://www.faultlinebrewing.com

It is a quick drive from the Network Meeting Centre (location of the IDESG
meeting).

Hope to see you there!

We'll have at least 10 people there - come on out!

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes, CISSP, CISM*
Director, Trust Framework Sustainment Program
*Kantara Initiative*
andrew at kantarainitiative.org
skype: andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
+1 250 888 9474