[KI-LC] New Discussion Group to be proposed - Object Identity (or) Identities of Things

Patrick Curry patrick.curry at clarionidentity.com
Thu May 9 09:41:25 EDT 2013

Ingo,

Please count me in also.

FYI.  I enclose an extract from the TM Forum seminar cyber track in Nice on 15/16 May.  You will see that DT is very prominent in this area.  Similar topics (and some of the same people) will be at the EU hosted/supported meeting to set up the Multinational Alliance for Collaborative Cyber Situational Awareness (MACCSA) - federated trust and the cyber controls framework are major components.

regards,

Patrick

Patrick Curry
Director