[KI-LC] New Discussion Group to be proposed - Object Identity (or) Identities of Things

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 00:56:35 EDT 2013

Great job Ingo.
That is a really good first pass.
The only change I would suggest is here..
'..there is no overall framework how to <<recognize and>> manage identities across different solutions'.
IMHO all it needs is putting into the KI DG charter template (Heather can supply) and (subject to any other comments and a sign off by the LC) you are good to go.