[KI-LC] [BoT] FTC IoT Request for Input

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed May 8 22:08:07 EDT 2013

I can help to edit with submissions from those who have indicated
interest.  I also agree with Colin regarding a very short response would
still be worth while even if not comprehensive.  This is something we could
also push to the Kantara blog and perhaps further develop in the group Ingo
is proposing.

Thank you for your comments.

- Joni