[KI-LC] LC call CANCELLED for 8-May-2013

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Tue May 7 11:43:51 EDT 2013

Hello all,

Thank you all for the RSVPs.  We've reached the anti-critical mass of
not enough available members and so the LC meeting is cancelled for this
week.  But don't worry, there will still be things for you to read and
think about between now and our next call!  There are some proposed
working group charters being submitted which will require your review
and vote, and of course there will be the election process for Chair and
Vice Chair after the nomination period closes at the end of this week.

So, more email from me over the next few days, and thank you for your

Heather

--
Heather Flanagan
Technical Program Coordinator