[KI-LC] FTC IoT Request for Input

Frazier-mcelveen, Myisha (US - Arlington) mfraziermcelveen at deloitte.com
Tue May 7 08:33:20 EDT 2013

I would agree.  I would also think that the IAWG (since now the privacy assessment criteria have been moved under our auspices) should participate as well.  But I would agree with the assessment of understanding what’s required in order to respond.

Sincerely,
Myisha

Myisha Frazier-McElveen
Manager | Technology Risk
Deloitte and Touche LLP
Tel/Direct: +571 -814-6619 | Mobile: +1 571-814-0911
mfraziermcelveen at deloitte.com | www.deloitte.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1