[KI-LC] Join your Kantara peers for dinner - IIW & IDESG next week

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 02:47:55 EDT 2013

Yes, I'd be up for that.
Thanks for organizing Andrew
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:09:02 -0700
From: andrew at kantarainitiative.org
To: community at kantarainitiative.org; lc at kantarainitiative.org; trustees at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: [KI-LC] Join your Kantara peers for dinner - IIW & IDESG next week

Hello Kantara community - many of us will be at IIW and/or IDESG meetings next week, which presents a great opportunity for us to have a good meal, swap stories, make connections and generally catch up with each other.

We are planning a Kantara dinner on Friday May 10, at a time and convenient place to be finalized this week.
If you are interested in joining us, please respond to this note - we'll have some tables reserved.

For those familiar with Mountain View / Santa Clara, if you have restaurant suggestions, please send them to me.
Hope to see you at the dinner or during the week
andrew.

PS This is an unsponsored event and each person will be responsible for their bill.
Andrew Hughes, CISSP, CISM
Director, Trust Framework Sustainment ProgramKantara Initiativeandrew at kantarainitiative.org
skype: andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com+1 250 888 9474