[KI-LC] [BoT] Fwd: U.S. Call for Speakers Now Open! Submit Today!

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu Jun 27 11:54:51 CDT 2013

In the same track of thought Nat, and in addition to Colin's well placed
usual suspect assurance discussion, I think the Kantara IDoT might make
some early proposal around Privacy, Big-Data and Identity of Things.  Ingo
would you be interested?

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
Slides: http://bit.ly/ki-june-2013