[KI-LC] COMMS: Monthly Director Report for Meeting Agendas and Information

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu Jun 27 09:33:52 CDT 2013

Dear Trustees and LC,

In an effort to improve communications and efficiency across Kantara I have
created a new area called Director's Corner.

Director's Corner June 2013 - http://bit.ly/ki-ed-corner-june

I'll be using this area to provide on-going and monthly reports on the
highlights and activities of Kantara Initiative, new projects, marketing,
events and more.  Each page provides a monthly report and that report will
be continue updated until the close of that month. The report is crafted
for the public so the page can be shared with anyone in your networks.

**** Chairs: use this link (http://bit.ly/ki-ed-corner) in your agendas to
include a written and up-to-date report from the ED for your meeting. ****

Don't hesitate to contact the ED if you request additions, edits, deletions
from the updates. Note: This page represents a new way for the ED to
communicate efficiently across the organization, as such, I'd love to hear
your suggestions for improvements.

Best Regards,

Joni