[KI-LC] INVITE: KI Operational / Strategic retreat Aug 8-9 in Portland, Oregon - Host ForgeRock

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Jun 26 16:46:24 CDT 2013

Dear Trustees and LC,

This message is to invite you to attend a Kantara Operational / Strategic
retreat on August 8th - 9th in Portland, Oregon.  The space is very
graciously provided by our Board President and LC Rep Allan Foster
(ForgeRock).

*Focus:* Expect two days of deep discussions around Kantara organizational
strategy, how we engage members, the value we provide, and how we might
improve the functions and tools to enable our members to do more via their
Kantara Membership.

*Why Attend:* To influence the strategy and operations of Kantara
Initiative, to make the most out of your membership, identify how Kantara
can help you to reach your organizational goals and target visibility,

**** Space is limited.  If you understand the meeting focus areas and would
like to attend please RSVP to me within 2 weeks. ****

You may of course pass this message on to your respective WGs/DGs.
Questions or concerns?  Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
- Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
Slides: http://bit.ly/ki-june-2013