[KI-LC] Bring out your ... SLIDES!

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Mon Jun 24 17:51:08 CDT 2013

Hello,

Kantara maintains a slideshare account where I usually just post the
overview slides for KI as they're updated.  I'm calling on groups who
would like me to include their slides etc in our Kantara channel.
Please send them to me with subject: KANTARA SLIDESHARE

I'll put them up and then Kantara will push the links via our twitter
etc.  Looking forward to your slide submissions!

(NOTE: you can still host your slides where ever each group prefers,
but I hope to build out our slide share more!)

Best Regards,
Joni

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
voice:+1 732-226-4223
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Building Trusted Identity Ecosystems - It takes a village!
Slides: http://bit.ly/ki-june-2013