[KI-LC] Planning the next Kantara Plenary (Full) Meeting

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Fri Jun 7 11:22:10 CDT 2013

Yes I already had to drop the Oct IDESG the week between the O5 in London and IIW.

My guess at the moment I will do:
Oct 3-4 REFEDS
Oct 7-9 London O5
Home Skip IDESG
Oct 21- 26 IIW
Home Skip interop
Nov 3-8 Vancouver
Nov 12-13 InCommon

That is two weeks at home in about 2 months.
I may also drop IIW

John