[KI-LC] Planning the next Kantara Plenary (Full) Meeting

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 11:09:16 CDT 2013

Welcome to my world Mr Bradley.. :-)

(Maybe not for much longer, but still.. )

IDESG plenary dates (Sal mentioned it but didn't give dates) are:

24-26 July MIT Boston

16 - 18 October NIST, Gaithersberg So the only space I can see in October is 14th/15th October, in the DC area, immediately before IDESG at NIST. Since John holds a position on an IDESG committee I guess he will be attending!

My prefs below