[KI-LC] Planning the next Kantara Plenary (Full) Meeting

John Bradley jbradley at mac.com
Fri Jun 7 06:07:17 CDT 2013

It isn't an easy answer.  Oct and November are overbooked as it is.

Oct 3-4 is REFEDS
Oct 7-9 is O5 / OIX in London
Oct 21- 24 IIW
Oct 31-Nov 1 Interop at MIT
Nov 3 -8  IETF Vancouver
Nov 12-13 InCommon Advance Camp

I am probably going to have to skip IIW this year if I go to Boston.

If it is one or two days nest to another event in a city I am in I will go If I know before I book travel.

Last year I wound up being on the road for 4 strait weeks won't do that again

The weekend after IETF in Vancouver is the most likely between IETF and Advance Camp.