[KI-LC] Kantara Event Radar - Planning

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue Jun 4 20:43:45 CDT 2013

Hello All,

I've created a 2013 event planning tracking page that adds more detail to
the list below. Note that I've made some early assumptions.  Ideally the
Board and LC can actively use this page to track and plan event activity
milestones.  Eventually the page would move to a marketing Board
sub-committee.
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/pYDWAw

Early Questions:
Allan - What are the dates for the ForgeRock Community event?
Nat, Colin, Patrick - When is the next ITU-T event?
Eve - UMA IOP etc?
All - Is there an event we should be planning to participate in that is NOT
listed below?

July7 - 12Cloud Identity SummitCalifornia

July / Aug28 - 2IETF 87Berlin

October1 - 4ISO SC 27Korea

October ForgeRock Community SummitLondon

October15 - 16Smart Card AllianceWash DC

October22 - 24IIW #17California

October29 - 31RSA EUAmsterdam

November3 - 8IETF 88Vancouver (Canada)

November21FTC Internet of ThingsWash DC