[KI-LC] FYI about a directed-funds opportunity involving the UMA WG

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Mon Jun 3 10:55:02 CDT 2013

The UMA WG has learned that MIT is hosting an interop event on Oct 31-Nov 1 for doing OAuth interop testing, with some likely OpenID Connect involvement as well. And Joni informed the WG that a somewhat similar event is being planned for Europe in the same rough timeframe. The WG is working towards adding UMA to the list of protocols being tested at the MIT event at a minimum, and towards that end, we'd be interested to accept financial assistance to help sponsor the event. I wanted to let the LC know about this opportunity, and solicit your advice and help around partnering to make this happen.

Thanks in advance!