[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative Trustee At-Large 2013 Ballot

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Jan 31 20:02:33 EST 2013

Hello Kantara Members,

In order for the At Large Trustee ballot to be valid, a Simple Majority
of members must cast their vote.  We are extending the time on this
ballot in order to reach that Simple Majority.  If you have not yet
voted, please do so; we are *14 votes short* of a Simple Majority!.  The
ballot is being extended by two weeks.  The new closing date for the
ballot is:  /*February 14, 2013 at 23:59 UTC.*/

Heather Flanagan
Kantara Initiative Technical Program Coordinator

--
Heather Flanagan
email: heather at kantarainitiative.org