[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative All-Member Ballot - Identity Assurance Framework

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Sun Jan 27 22:19:23 EST 2013

Hello Kantara Members,

In order for the IAF ballot to be valid, a Simple Majority of members
must cast their vote.  We are extending the time on this ballot in order
to reach that Simple Majority.  If you have not yet voted, please do so;
we are only 4 votes short of a Simple Majority!  The ballot is being
extended by two weeks.  The new closing date for the ballot is:
/*February 7, 2013 at 23:59 UTC.*/

Heather Flanagan
Kantara Initiative Technical Program Coordinator

--
Heather Flanagan
email: heather at kantarainitiative.org