[KI-LC] Preliminary report on the IAF ballot

Frazier-mcelveen, Myisha (US - Arlington) mfraziermcelveen at deloitte.com
Thu Jan 24 20:51:05 EST 2013

+1

For what it's worth, but then again I may be biased :-).

Sincerely,
Myisha

Myisha Frazier-McElveen
Manager | Technology Risk
Deloitte and Touche LLP
1919 N. Lynn Street Arlington, VA 22209
Tel/Direct: +1 571-814-6619 | Fax: +1 855-223-1611 | Mobile: +1 571-814-0911
mfraziermcelveen at deloitte.com<mailto:mfraziermcelveen at deloitte.com> | www.deloitte.com<http://www.deloitte.com>

On Jan 24, 2013, at 8:48 PM, "Colin Wallis" <colin_wallis at hotmail.com<mailto:colin_wallis at hotmail.com>> wrote:

+ 1 to 1, indicating 5 votes short and calling again for those who have not voted to please vote!

> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:43:28 -0800
> From: heather at kantarainitiative.org<mailto:heather at kantarainitiative.org>
> To: lc at kantarainitiative.org<mailto:lc at kantarainitiative.org>
> Subject: [KI-LC] Preliminary report on the IAF ballot
>
> The ballot is officially closed based on the content of the message to
> "all at kantarainitiative.org<mailto:all at kantarainitiative.org>". Unfortunately, we did not reach the
> minimum number of votes required to make it a valid vote - we received
> 21 votes, we require 26 for this to be valid. I believe we have two
>
> 1. Send out a notice that we are extending the voting period for 1 week
> (and in the meantime I find members who have not voted and harass them
> incessantly)
> or
> 2. Send out a notice declaring the vote null and void and try again.
>
> The Operating Procedures do not provide specific guidance in this
> matter. I'd recommend option 1, but would like feedback before I continue.
>
> Thanks!
> -Heather
>
> --
> Heather Flanagan
> Technical Program Coordinator
> Kantara Initiative
> Skype: hlflanagan
> email: heather at kantarainitiative.org<mailto:heather at kantarainitiative.org>

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1