[KI-LC] Preliminary report on the IAF ballot

Heather Flanagan heather at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Jan 24 20:43:28 EST 2013

The ballot is officially closed based on the content of the message to
"all at kantarainitiative.org".  Unfortunately, we did not reach the
minimum number of votes required to make it a valid vote - we received
21 votes, we require 26 for this to be valid.  I believe we have two

1. Send out a notice that we are extending the voting period for 1 week
(and in the meantime I find members who have not voted and harass them
incessantly)
or
2. Send out a notice declaring the vote null and void and try again.

The Operating Procedures do not provide specific guidance in this
matter.  I'd recommend option 1, but would like feedback before I continue.

Thanks!
-Heather

--
Heather Flanagan